INSCYD is the most advanced software tool to analyze physiological performance in athletes. INSCYD enables you to create highly individual and laser focused training plans for yourself or let our coaches do it for you. In other word’s INSCYD allows you to discover what you should FOCUS on in training with the same level of precision you would expect from the world’s best laboratories.
You can achieve all this insight with one test done in the field in a time and place that suits you best. What do you need? A running watch and an accurate chest strap monitor (we recommend the Polar H10 for maximum accuracy).
Our existing clients are already benefitting from a high level of precision through our ‘best in class’ field tests but INSCYD elevates these insights to the next level of precision and adds other insights that you – until now – could only avail of by undergoing several separate laboratory tests (such as VO2max tests, lactate threshold tests, metabolic tests and more).
With your INSCYD test you will get information about your:
- Max Aerobic Power (VO2max)
- Maximum Glycolytic Power (VLamax) and glycolytic utilisation
- Anaerobic / Lactare Threshold (MLSS)
- Fat and Carbohydrate Combustion and Aerobic and anaerobic energy contributions
- Lactate Recycling and Accumulation
- Running economy
- Body composition and how it affects your performance
- Full physiological profile and strengths/weaknesses
Read more about these metrics on the official INSCYD page.
What is included in your test?
- INSCYD Testing Protocol (PDF)
- Test protocol workout files for your watch (.FIT format)
- Your full Test Report (PDF) with your Individualized Training Zones
- 30-min post-test call with one of our coaches to walk through your results (Zoom)
Optional add-on or stand-alone: Performance Projections
If you want to know exactly what metric to target for your goals add a performance projection to your test.
- Performance projections: Performance projections allows you to learn exactly how much you must decrease or increase the physiological attributes (weight, VO2, VlamaX) etc. to reach your specific race goals. This allows you for the best possible goal-setting for your training.
Learn more at INSCYD.
If you have already been tested before you can purchase a performance projection as a stand-alone product.