We try to produce a steady stream of interesting video content for our readers, so we’ve created this page to help you sort through them more easily:
Lydiard related videos
- Interview with Cameron Graves: A talk with Cameron Graves, NZ youth international and Lydiard athlete
- Interview with Jorge Torres: We talk to Jorge Torres, the former Colorado Buffalo and elite American athlete, ahead of his trip to Ireland
- Lydiard training is not for idiots: Lorraine Moller and Nobby Hashizume on about
Mountain running videos
- Descending through a boulder field (in Boulder!): Another video of Jason trying on his descending skills against harrowing terrain.
- Seefingan race 2012: Jason filming at the Irish Mountain Running Association‘s Seefingan race where he’s learning the ropes of a Race Director.
- The Spink – downhill run: A fast and furious descent down “The Spink” caught on tape at the end of René’s “Six Summits and a Spink” mountain route (a race for the future?)
- Ticknock Winter 2012: Jason films the runners at the Winter League IMRA race at Ticknock.
- Trooperstown Hill race 2012 – ascent and intro: Video introducing Trooperstown Hill and filming field ascending. Hi-res, loads slowly!
- Trooperstown race 2012 – descent: The technically challenging descent of the Irish Mountain Running Association‘s Trooperstown Hill race. (currently being processed – will be ready shortly)
Natural movement and injury free running
- Pilates running exercises: Tony Riddle’s 10 mat exercises inspired by Pilates that will support natural running technique.
- René barefoot running: Coach René tests his “new” bare foot running skills on the tarmac of Marlay Park. Still not the finished article, but getting there!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by René (see all)
- Are numbers evil? (should runners quantify their training?) - January 23, 2018
- Reviewing your training plan - January 19, 2018
- Running technique – the greatest obstacle (a message for the New Year) - January 4, 2018
- ChampionsEverywhere partners with Stryd! (Power meters for running) - December 18, 2017
- Marathon done – what now? - November 7, 2017