We try to produce a steady stream of interesting video content for our readers, so we’ve created this page to help you sort through them more easily:
Lydiard related videos
- Interview with Cameron Graves: A talk with Cameron Graves, NZ youth international and Lydiard athlete
- Interview with Jorge Torres: We talk to Jorge Torres, the former Colorado Buffalo and elite American athlete, ahead of his trip to Ireland
- Lydiard training is not for idiots: Lorraine Moller and Nobby Hashizume on about
Mountain running videos
- Descending through a boulder field (in Boulder!): Another video of Jason trying on his descending skills against harrowing terrain.
- Seefingan race 2012: Jason filming at the Irish Mountain Running Association‘s Seefingan race where he’s learning the ropes of a Race Director.
- The Spink – downhill run: A fast and furious descent down “The Spink” caught on tape at the end of René’s “Six Summits and a Spink” mountain route (a race for the future?)
- Ticknock Winter 2012: Jason films the runners at the Winter League IMRA race at Ticknock.
- Trooperstown Hill race 2012 – ascent and intro: Video introducing Trooperstown Hill and filming field ascending. Hi-res, loads slowly!
- Trooperstown race 2012 – descent: The technically challenging descent of the Irish Mountain Running Association‘s Trooperstown Hill race. (currently being processed – will be ready shortly)
Natural movement and injury free running
- A chat with Tony Riddle and Ben Medder: An informal chat with Tony Riddle and Ben Medder on injury free running, barefoot running and other topics
- Pilates running exercises: Tony Riddle’s 10 mat exercises inspired by Pilates that will support natural running technique.
- René barefoot running: Coach René tests his “new” bare foot running skills on the tarmac of Marlay Park. Still not the finished article, but getting there!