What level of improvement can you expect after one of our ‘Running form’ workshops?
Watch out shortly for our dedicated page showing footage of some legends of the Irish off-road scene: current ultra-running phenomenon Paul Tierney and former mountain running world champion John Lenihan.
‘Running form’ workshop videos
- Amidou Dembele: CE Squad member and competitive mountain runner. Member of Crusaders AC.
- Angela Hayles: Recreational runner.
- Aoife Joyce: Part of the team. Competitive runner, represented Ireland at the 2007 World Trophy in mountain running and member of Crusaders AC.
- Aoibheann Leeney: Physical therapist and runner
- David Leonard: Competitive road runner with Sliabh Bhuidhe Rovers
- Jason Kehoe: Co-founder of CE. Carrauntoohil winner 2011. Twice “King of the Mountains” and member of the Irish development squad at the Snowdon International mountain race in 2010. Member of Crusaders AC.
- Jeff Fitzsimons: Mountain runner and ultra runner. Member of the AAI ultra-running committee. Member of Crusaders AC.
- Joe O’Shaughnessy: Personal trainer at Joe O’Shaughnessy Fitness
- John Lenihan: World mountain running champion 1991, 61 minute half-marathoner.
- Philip Brennan: Mountain runner, orienteer, organiser of the IMRA Nav Challenge and member of the DMI Committee.
- Sean McGarrity: Owner of LeisureIndustry Academy Dublin.
- And many more – just search the YouTube channel
53 Degrees North demo videos
The below videos were shot during the 1 hour demonstration with a live audience member at our various talks at 53 Degrees North.
Videos of our coaches
- Rene Borg: A demonstration of “natural sprinting”
Latest posts by CE Staff (see all)
- PREVIEW: Primal Athlete/Running workshop – Barry Murray explains what you can expect - September 25, 2014
- Improving running economy through nutrition and lifestyle – information sheet - September 9, 2014
- Why train with bodyweight? - August 9, 2014
- Our Running Workshops reviewed! - July 2, 2014
- Natural workout sample – Gate Protocol #1 - August 13, 2013