René Borg speaks to Barry Murray, performance nutritionist and owner of OptimumNutrition4Sport, ahead of the first of our joint workshops in Wicklow on the 1st-2nd November.
In part 1 of this 3 part series we cover
- Why are nutritionists talking about movement and lifestyle and why coaches are talking about food?
- What’s up with the current food pyramid anyway?
- Why diets are ultimately doomed to fail.
- What you should do ahead of the Dublin Marathon if you’ve trained on carb-loading versus fat adapted
- The Pasta Party and whether its such a good idea…
- Are the Kenyans successful because or despite of their diet and what does it tell us about the sub-2 hour marathon
- Is chocolate milk really the best recovery drink
>>> Open in new window (right click to download 62 mb)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by René (see all)
- Marathon doubts: The question of volume and the longest run - October 12, 2017
- Running technique analysis: Case Study Part 3 (Achilles injury sufferer) - October 4, 2017
- Running technique analysis: Case Study Part 2 (Achilles injury sufferer) - October 3, 2017
- Running technique analysis: Case Study part 1 (Achilles injury sufferer) - October 2, 2017
- Why is assessing running technique so difficult? - September 27, 2017