ChampionsEverywhere took the chance to speak to Keith Livingstone, author of “Healthy Intelligent Training – the proven principles of Arthur Lydiard“, during his tour of Ireland and England. During the conversations Keith talks about his own background with Lydiard, why he wrote his book and what he believes need to happen to resurrect Western athletics at a grass-roots level.
Keith Livingstone has now concluded his tour of Ireland, so thanks Keith for taking the time to come over and share your knowledge.
Latest posts by René (see all)
- Educated Runner – podcast - April 24, 2020
- Mistaking the icing for the cake - October 24, 2019
- Are numbers evil? (should runners quantify their training?) - January 23, 2018
- Reviewing your training plan - January 19, 2018
- Running technique – the greatest obstacle (a message for the New Year) - January 4, 2018