The proven principles of the world’s leading athletics and movement coaches – packaged for you in a 2-day running camp for runners of all levels and abilities.
”Don’t just run, train to be a runner.”
Master your running – sign up now, learn for a lifetime
Learn all the skills you need for a lifetime of strong, injury free and enjoyable running in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with our team.
For less than the price of two pairs of running shoes, you will receive skills that can improve your health and performance for life.
“What a difference a day makes…”
Before and after
If the video does not play, watch directly on YouTube instead.
What others are saying
Browse our testimonials from previous workshops before making up your mind.
What you get
“Rowing harder won’t get you there if you’re going in the wrong direction.” - Japanese proverb
When you leave the workshop you will be able to:
- Run with improved running form and without pain
- Run in minimalist footwear without issue
- Keep your posture strong and upright
- Restore your normal foot, ankle, knee, hip and back function
- Jump, vault and balance competently
- Train you full-body to be super-fit and strong using nothing but your own body-weight
What you can expect:
So if you want to take control of your own performance and your own running injuries, this workshop will help you do exactly that.
Below is our current schedule:
- November 30th/December 1st: Killarney, Co. Kerry (venue to follow)
- February 15th/16th: Brockagh Resource Centre, Laragh, Co. Wicklow
- March 8th/9th: Clare (final details to follow)
You can purchase both our 1-day and 2-days (full weekend option). The weekend option is the best both in terms of value for money and in providing you the full picture. For first-time attendees we recommend booking Day 1 if you can only attend one day. Previous attendees can easily slot into both days if they want a “refresher”.
How much to attend?
- Price: €250 Early Bird (expires 4 weeks before workshop)/€300 full price (see registration page for 1-day prices)*
16 spots are available for each class so we can provide you with maximum attention during the weekend from our four coaches. You’ll be charged a €100 deposit when booking with the rest of the price payable on the day.
Alternately call Jason Kehoe on 0851414141 or email us to book
Book early to avoid disappointment. Workshop numbers are strictly limited to 16 people.