We love our jobs as running technique specialists, we know what the ideal characteristics of a runner with good technique looks like…but the real skill is moulding the runners we work with into that ideal.
We achieve this through coaching cues. Each cue has it’s own individual and personal meaning to the student.
“While one coaching cue will help one runner, that same cue could be the ruin of another. Coaching cues are only as powerful as the coach that wields them.”
Our job is to find the right coaching cues to bring out the beautiful runner in you which allows you to run pain free and faster. Take a look at this fun video we took of Ruth which we shot within the first 30mins of our weekend workshop. She then had a whole weekend with us to make it even better!
Will running technique coaching work for me?
Why not?! It’s already worked for hundreds of beginners and advanced runners from Ireland and abroad that we’ve worked with, either in our workshops or personal consults.
With our expertise we will make your learning fun, memorable and re-invigorate your passion for running again.
Latest posts by Jason (see all)
- RUN CLUB – BANK OF NY MELLON – Monthly Subscription - April 7, 2017
- Evidence why you should transition to minimalist running - December 15, 2016
- One minute ‘miracle’ running technique makeover - November 28, 2016
- Here’s mud in your eye! Big brother trying to scare us again? - October 5, 2016
- Jason Kehoe wins “Hell and Back” with fastest overall time - June 17, 2013